04 October, 2013

Style // Winter is Coming (#blogboost)


Layers Autumn 2013


So I was dicking about today on Polyvore, a fun site that allows you, with relative ease, to construct mood boards that have (depending on skill) an editorial feel. Above is a small selection of images to provide inspiration on wrapping up. I hate layers, I always feel like a puff-ball incompetent Eskimo  so I like having something to draw on... I love the masculine feel to these looks, with the bursts of color in the last two. Shirt + Jumper + Tweed = Great Success.

Bellow I was trying for something with that ever elusive 'editorial' look. I'm disappointed that the final image is so small, the details are a bit lost. In fact very lost, but you have to start somewhere. I've included the images below so you can ACTUALLY SEE THEM. 

Striking but natural makeup. Big accessories,  from glasses, to silk scarves and velour gloves. I love buttoned up shirts and this plain scalloped collar is really delightful. All black, faux fur and sun glasses combo is a bright winter's day classic. Finally, big up for denim and desert suede tones combined, this is my wardrobe summed up!

I also used polyvore to make some outfits in anticipation of End of The Road late in the summer, as well as two pieces based on the Greenbay Packer's uniforms :) Have a look here and here!

I sourced all these images on Pinterest, you can check them out on my Stylistics board.

I'm in a silly pre-party rush right now but will update this post later with credits & links back to all the ACTUAL blogs they came from!!


Peerless Fashion for Autumn 2013










That last one is Knitwear-Butt, I threw that one in for free, as a gift, a wonderful Knitwear-butt gift.


HAPPY FRIDAY






2 comments: