07 October, 2013

Beauty // Daily GET TOGETHER (#blogboost)


[... spot the difference...]

So I thought I'd try my hand at a beauty blog, it's an itch I gotta scratch! These are my daily skin and beauty favorites :)

I don't use foundation (I would have no clue where to start), but I have a religious skin care routine, followed by brows, lashes and lips.



I use E45 Emolient Face Wash, this is the KINDEST THING you could do for your skin. It is soap & perfume free and PH neutral, you can get it from Superdrug or Boots for a fiver. It's amazing.


Next, tone & moisturise, never skip and don't spray your toner, it's really important to wipe off any residue left by your face wash! I use Simple's toner, as it's alcohol free and Nivea's Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream, it works perfectly with the E45 wash, leaving a light & matte finish without ever making my skin greasy.



Next BROWS, I recently bought a MAC brow pencil and brow set, I love both, especially the pencil, such an easy and precise application, I have a LOT of brow already, but just defining them at the start and tip makes a huge impact on the structure of my face.


Lashes: I swear by No 7 from boots, I use two mascaras a first coat of Exceptional Definition followed by lashings (ay? ay? ay?) of Extravagant Volume, probably my favorite of the two. I then use the lash brush bit from the Brow/Lash brush to seperate my lashes, I HATE CLUMPS, so much.



Finally, some Barry M lipstick, in that fun green that reacts to the PH of your lips (I think?) and turns a delightful cherry.


 It's a very natural look, I love big bold lipsticks and painting my brows for parties, but maybe more of that to follow?