30 September, 2013

Words // 30 Day Challenge

Tomorrow, on October the 1st 2013 I'm starting a 30-day blog challenge...! That means I'll be publishing a new post every day (or two in a day if I miss one!). Ultimately I should have 30 posts up by the end of this month.

Along with this huge increase in posting, the 30-day challenge is also about interacting with other bloggers, and getting your blog 'out there', I'm pretty nervous, I can't help but think it's going to be quite an intense challenge and I'll be glued to my laptop for it! Hopefully I can get myself organised and spend a little less time on each post without loosing any quality (hopefully I have established some sort of standard so far!!!).

SO, expect lots of things I love, from music reviews, to style posts, film stills, probably a bunch of mood boards, and I THINK some beauty posts are in order (I've been following some really sweet beauty vloggers and want to join in!).

I'll also be trying to do lots of blog maintenance simultaneously to make sure it's as EASY AS POSSIBLE to follow/subscribe and generally get involved with Streaks.

I'm also hoping to get some guests posts in!! Exciting :)

Right, now to start planning what I'm going to be blogging about for the next month :D!

Any one else doing a 30-day challenge?! If so, are you surviving!?




2 comments:

  1. ah lovely! I'll be reading up on your life for the next month then! Would also love to hear your nouvelles and if you are actually in London, might pop in to see you at some point! x Berry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Berry! It would be awesome to catch up & hear about all your exotic adventures! Let me know when you are next in London! :) Thanks for reading :D xx

    ReplyDelete