20 September, 2013

Follow // STREAKS

Hi!

I wanted to let you know the various ways you can stay up to date with STREAKS. I really want keep posting regularly so here is how you can make sure you stay tuned:


  • Follow by Email: just enter you email address into the box on the left sidebar and you will be notified whenever a new post is up!
  • Follow by RSS: if you follow many a blog then you will be familiar with RSS feeds, just click Subscribe in a Reader in the sidebar and you will be taken to Feedburner, where you can select your preferred reader to follow STREAKS. If your reader is not shown in the drop-down box, simply copy and past the feedburner url into your reader! Done! 
  • My reader of choice is Feedly. I like to read feeds on my mobile and the Feedly mobile interface is sexy as hell. In fact I might review it... Stay tuned.
  • Follow on Twitter: get involved with my handle @katelightning, I always tweet when new posts are up, as well as other prolific nonsense...


I hope you choose to follow by one or all of the above! It's a pleasure to know that some one is reading and hopefully enjoying the blog. Let me know!

Happy Friday :)

Kate x