30 November, 2014

The 2014 Albums of the Year - 12 LPs in 12 Posts

It's that time of year again: when shopping centers give me a rash, department stores release entire short films in the stead of adverts, and as night falls every turn is lit by that tell-tale retina-burning blue.

And so I thought I would throw myself into what really matters, as after all tis the season for recapping ALL THE AMAZING ALBUMS OF THE YEAR.

I wanted to write an AOTY piece that wasn't in list form, putting these LPs into some sort of numerical order would probably break my brain. 

So with my ultra-festive spirit in mind, why not have a STREAKS 12-part 'A Year in Music'? So let's get busy...

One year...
Twelve posts...
Twelve albums (AT THE VERY LEAST DOE)...

Twelve Hundred Percent Good Times.

What's not to love? 
2014 YOU BEAST.



Follow Streaks on Facebook & Twitter not to miss a beat.

Kate :) x